The free business marketing workshop takes place on Monday July 30th to help business owners create a positive online presence and increase profits.
The team at Search Control is pleased to partner with the Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) to represent small business owners around the state. Search Control executives and the Arizona Small Business Association are holding an event on Monday, July 30th, hosted at the ASBA Business Education Center to help small business owners increase profits in a down economy.
ASBA and Search Control are announcing their new search engine friendly business marketing directory called “Power Listing.” Search Control executives are excited to work directly with ASBA to provide the “Power Listing” with a consumer confidence seal to further support local business. ASBA’s top-of-the-line facility and conference rooms allow the Search Control team to provide effective strategies for small business owners.
The two prominent Arizona organizations, together, now provide powerful marketing tools and networking support to business owners throughout Arizona. They are encouraging business owners in all professions to attend this free Arizona business marketing workshop to increase sales during the down economy. At the event, business owners will learn expert advice on how to leverage their business and gain new customers through search engine optimization. Please register to claim your seat at the event today.
About Search Control
Search Control is a local Search Engine Marketing agency located in Scottsdale, AZ which serves clients around the nation, and beyond, to control their search results and achieve top organic search engine rankings. Search Control was founded in 2009 with a versatile team of experts in all corners of web based services. They offer Search Engine Optimization, Website Design, Social Media Management and more in English and Spanish. The team of web designers, content writers, search engine optimizers, and social media managers help business owners become successful by creating a positive online presence. To learn more, please visit www.searchcontrol.com.
The Arizona Small Business Association provides the opportunity to over 11,000 of their member businesses to network and work with each other. Members of the ASBA receive benefits including insurance, advocacy and business protection, discounts on office supplies, credit card processing, and more.
Search Control on Twitter
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Modern Web Design May 19, 2013The SEO practices you implement in site design that optimize for search engines should be invisible. Modern day web design success requires a multi-function, multi-skilled approached to ensure maximum impact for your business. Balance is key. […]Jim Yu
- Bing Beams Up Star Trek Fans With Home Page Easter Egg, Klingon Translator May 17, 2013In conjunction with the arrival of "Star Trek Into Darkness", Bing has added a couple of features that fans should appreciate: a home page Easter egg when you search for "beam me up" and a new language option to Bing Translator: Klingon. […]Danny Goodwin
- 10 Essential WordPress Plugins to Improve SEO & Usability May 17, 2013Looking to increase your WordPress performance? These top 10 plugins (most of them free) will help you perform all kinds of different tasks and tweaks with WordPress, while also helping your site when it comes to SEO, usability, and conversion. […]Alex Moss
- How to Be a Badass Link Builder May 17, 2013If you build links like an actual human being then you're building links like a badass. You're making friends and your links are bulletproof. It's hard work. It will take time, energy, and brainpower to increase your rankings and traffic. […]Jon Ball
- Local Search Battle Heats Up: Can Yelp Fight Off Facebook & Foursquare? May 17, 2013Is Facebook – and to a lesser extent Foursquare – becoming more Yelp-like, and thus a threat? Some might believe the answer is an obvious yes, but it's worth looking at some of the moats Yelp has built in local search that won't make it so easy. […]Michael Boland
- Google Maps Gets a Brand New Look May 16, 2013Google has announced a revamping of Google Maps and it is much more than a few changes. It is a reworking of the entire Google Maps interface from the group up, designed to make Maps more intuitive for users. Advertisements also have a new look. […]Jennifer Slegg
- Google+ Gets Big, Image-Heavy Redesign May 16, 2013Google has revamped Google+. The new look and feel puts images front and center. While some new photo features and enhancements add some interesting functionality, the ridiculously huge cover photos are a bit hard for some users to swallow. […]Jessica Lee
- OK Google: 'The End of Search as We Know It' May 16, 2013Google is working toward its vision of what the future of search should be, and yesterday at the I/O event announced developments that are helping that vision become a reality. The question: How will businesses continue to remain relevant online? […]Jessica Lee
- Company Logos Coming to Google Search Results, Thanks to New schema.org Markup May 16, 2013Using the new markup will allow Google algorithms to understand which image on your server is your preferred logo. If you used such a file on your home page, you can designate it directly from the same IMG tag you use on your site. […]Thom Craver
- What You Need to Know About Marketing Automation May 16, 2013For any successful organization that relies on the Internet for leads and sales, marketing automation stands to increase efficiencies and revenues. Here's a look at marketing automation: the primary elements, core benefits, and opportunities. […]Jason Cormier
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Modern Web Design May 19, 2013