SnapChat encourages you to share silly pictures with your friends by sending “selfies” that will automatically be deleted. This gives you the freedom to have fun and take embarrassing pictures of yourself without the risk of them coming back to haunt you in the future. When you share an image your friends, they can only see [...]
Search Control’s Development Team couldn’t be more excited for just having completed and launched CampTents.com for our client, Pinnacle Tents. Our team built and designed this new website from the ground up, giving Pinnacle Tents an interactive tool to show off their products.
The new website features an easy-to-use online store and images of the tents in [...]
Depending on what industry your business falls into, potential customers are going to be looking for your services in different parts of the Web. As a business owner, allocating your marketing efforts into the most effective online medium is tricky. Should you focus on Blogging? Maybe PPC Campaigns? What about Social Media? The answer is [...]
Voto combines the fun photo sharing components of Instragram, the inspirational and idea creating allure of Pinterest and the hashtagging and commenting excitement of Twitter, all in one place. The thing that sets Voto apart from these other 3 apps is the undeniably addictive voting feature. Voto meshes 2-4 images together and allows the user [...]
Search Control executives are currently at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, UT for the Great Salt Lake Business Expo where we have a great display and booth set up. We have already met with tons of business owners who are interesting in learning how to promote their brand online and how to protect [...]
Here is our final “How-To” guide on writing an online business review. Our previous posts covered how to write reviews on the major business review sites, Yelp, Google + Local, and Manta. You can check these guides out here:
Scott Messier joins Search Control as Business Development Executive to lead new business development, sales and delivery of Search Control’s Digital Marketing suite to small-medium sized businesses.
Search Control, one of the Nation’s leading in-house Digital Media Companies announced today that Mr. Scott Messier has joined their management team as its newest Business Development Executive. [...]
Here is the third installment of our “How-To” customer review guides. If you’d like to review the previous articles before you move forward with this blog post please read “How To Leave a Review on Google + Local” and “How To Leave a Review On Yelp”.
While Yelp and Google are [...]
Todd Chiniquy is now joining Search Control to manage the northwestern states with a mission to exponentially expand our current sales team and reach more small business owners in in Utah, Nevada, Colorado and Texas.
Todd has a strong background in small business operations and sales as he has spent the last 23 years producing [...]
Search Control on Twitter
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Modern Web Design May 19, 2013The SEO practices you implement in site design that optimize for search engines should be invisible. Modern day web design success requires a multi-function, multi-skilled approached to ensure maximum impact for your business. Balance is key. […]Jim Yu
- Bing Beams Up Star Trek Fans With Home Page Easter Egg, Klingon Translator May 17, 2013In conjunction with the arrival of "Star Trek Into Darkness", Bing has added a couple of features that fans should appreciate: a home page Easter egg when you search for "beam me up" and a new language option to Bing Translator: Klingon. […]Danny Goodwin
- 10 Essential WordPress Plugins to Improve SEO & Usability May 17, 2013Looking to increase your WordPress performance? These top 10 plugins (most of them free) will help you perform all kinds of different tasks and tweaks with WordPress, while also helping your site when it comes to SEO, usability, and conversion. […]Alex Moss
- How to Be a Badass Link Builder May 17, 2013If you build links like an actual human being then you're building links like a badass. You're making friends and your links are bulletproof. It's hard work. It will take time, energy, and brainpower to increase your rankings and traffic. […]Jon Ball
- Local Search Battle Heats Up: Can Yelp Fight Off Facebook & Foursquare? May 17, 2013Is Facebook – and to a lesser extent Foursquare – becoming more Yelp-like, and thus a threat? Some might believe the answer is an obvious yes, but it's worth looking at some of the moats Yelp has built in local search that won't make it so easy. […]Michael Boland
- Google Maps Gets a Brand New Look May 16, 2013Google has announced a revamping of Google Maps and it is much more than a few changes. It is a reworking of the entire Google Maps interface from the group up, designed to make Maps more intuitive for users. Advertisements also have a new look. […]Jennifer Slegg
- Google+ Gets Big, Image-Heavy Redesign May 16, 2013Google has revamped Google+. The new look and feel puts images front and center. While some new photo features and enhancements add some interesting functionality, the ridiculously huge cover photos are a bit hard for some users to swallow. […]Jessica Lee
- OK Google: 'The End of Search as We Know It' May 16, 2013Google is working toward its vision of what the future of search should be, and yesterday at the I/O event announced developments that are helping that vision become a reality. The question: How will businesses continue to remain relevant online? […]Jessica Lee
- Company Logos Coming to Google Search Results, Thanks to New schema.org Markup May 16, 2013Using the new markup will allow Google algorithms to understand which image on your server is your preferred logo. If you used such a file on your home page, you can designate it directly from the same IMG tag you use on your site. […]Thom Craver
- What You Need to Know About Marketing Automation May 16, 2013For any successful organization that relies on the Internet for leads and sales, marketing automation stands to increase efficiencies and revenues. Here's a look at marketing automation: the primary elements, core benefits, and opportunities. […]Jason Cormier
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Modern Web Design May 19, 2013